之前看蝴蝶的書 她有引用一首詩
但是 稍微改變過了 昨天在某個地方看到原文
在此分享給大家

Do not stand at my grave and weep
請不要站在我的墳上哭泣

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
請不要站在我的墳上哭泣
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在那裡,我並沒有睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是恣意吹拂的凜風
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我如鑽石般在雪地裡閃閃發亮
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是灑落在成熟莊稼上的陽光
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是溫柔的秋雨
When you waken in the morning's hush
當妳自靜謐的早晨醒來
I am the swift uplifting rush
我如一群安靜而環繞著飛行的鳥兒
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
迅速揚起,蜂擁而至妳的面前
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我是夜晚閃爍著柔光的星子
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
請不要站在我的墳上哭泣
I am not there. I did not die
我不在那裡,我並沒有死去.



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    zarate 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()